If you are using Firefox you may experience issues with printing from the site. To fix the issue...
Check Firefox page settings
If a web page prints incorrectly in Firefox:
- Click the menu button and select
- The print preview window will appear.
- In the print preview window, make sure Scale is set to Shrink To Fit.
- Make sure the Portrait orientation is set.
- Click . The Page Setup window will appear.
- In the Page Setup window, click the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
- In the Margins section, make sure the page margins are set correctly (the default setting is 12.7 mm, or 0.5 in).
- Click to close the Page Setup window and return to the Print Preview window.
- Back in the Print Preview window, click . The Print window will appear.
- Make sure the correct printer is shown in the Name field.
- Make sure the Print to file setting is not selected.